Turquoise Leather Cat Flogger
Leather cat flogger whip / Cat o nine tails (multi-tailed whip) is an exquisite tool.
Its rigid leather-covered handle is equipped with 9 stingy tails 21.65 in (55 cm) long.
Rounded tails are smooth, but rigid. They can be applied for most of the strokes, although with less effort, as one should not forget that such a device, as a rule, is also somewhat heavy.
A cat flogger is carefully handmade of the premium turquoise crazy horse.
♥ All products are made to order.
♥ If you wish any special color combination - let us know!
♥ Made with love and passion!
Feel the smell of leather, hold the beauty in your hands. Express your passion through a whip touch.
♥♥♥ A lot of leather colors available -> Contact us! ♥♥♥
Haven’t found the color or style you're looking for in our store? We usually have other colors of leather in stock and would be happy to make an individual item to your preferences.
1. Impact play should be done on areas of the human body well protected by fat or muscle.
2. Avoid kidneys, neck, tailbone, hipbones, collar bones, the head.
3. Avoid all joints or areas where there is bone especially close to the skin.
4. Target permitted but high-risk areas only after proper training and experience.
Discover your desires!
|Material||Premium quality crazy horse genuine leather|
|Processing time||1-3 weeks|
We accept returns. To initiate a return process, please, contact us within 14 days of delivery and ship the item back within: 21 days of delivery. Please, be sure not to use the item before shipping it back. Used items are not eligible for return. We do not accept returns for custom orders and items bought on sale. Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. For details, please, see Returns & Exchanges.
■ Economy shipping
- North America: 1-6 weeks
- Europe: 1-5 weeks
- Italy: 3-10 weeks
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 3-7 weeks
- Asia Pacific: 2-7 weeks
- Latin America and the Caribbean: 3-7 weeks
- North Africa and the Middle East: 3-9 weeks
- Sub-Saharan Africa: 3-9 weeks
■ Express shipping (DHL Worldwide)
- 3-7 working days, depending on the country
We'll do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs operation or seasonal overloads.