3x26ft Jute Rope Nature Green
Each rope undergoes full conditioning, after which the jute becomes softer and more elastic. Sutable both for beginners and experienced nawashi.
A set of 3 hanks.
Rope diameter: 6 mm (1/4"")
Rope length: 26ft / 8 m or 39ft / 8 m
♥ If you wish any special conditioning or rope treatment - let us know!
♥ Made with love and passion!
1. Always finish bondage with a safety knot.
3. Never tie a rope around your partner's throat.
4. Always have near you a pair of bondage scissors just in case you have an emergency and need to instantly release the partner.
5. To avoid the danger of suffocation, always make sure that the partner can breathe easily. Never bind someone facing down onto a soft ground - they could easily suffocate without you noticing.
6. Avoid pressure around the places where there are nerves and veins and make sure that you are not over-stretching any muscles.
7. Do not try suspension bondage, until you are sure of your skills and your body knowledge.
Haven’t found the color or style you're looking for in our store? We would be happy to make an individual item to your preferences.
Feel the texture of jute - natural yet a bit stingy, just enought to feel it on skin. Dive into a unique communication through rope - no words, only feelings.
Discover your desires!
|Rope diameter||6 mm|
|Rope length||26ft / 8 m, 39ft / 12 m|
|Conditioning||fully conditioned, mineral oil finished|
|Processing time||5 business days|
We accept returns. To initiate a return process, please, contact us within 14 days of delivery and ship the item back within: 21 days of delivery. Please, be sure not to use the item before shipping it back. Used items are not eligible for return. We do not accept returns for custom orders and items bought on sale. Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. For details, please, see Returns & Exchanges.
■ Economy shipping
- North America: 1-6 weeks
- Europe: 1-5 weeks
- Italy: 3-10 weeks
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 3-7 weeks
- Asia Pacific: 2-7 weeks
- Latin America and the Caribbean: 3-7 weeks
- North Africa and the Middle East: 3-9 weeks
- Sub-Saharan Africa: 3-9 weeks
■ Express shipping (DHL Worldwide)
- 3-7 working days, depending on the country
We'll do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs operation or seasonal overloads.